Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Your First Assignment:



Alright, after a few of you voted to go ahead with the assignment idea, our first assignment will be a door or doors. Yep, that's right, you read that correctly. Why have you guys submit pictures of things everyone always shoots, when we can shoot unconventional things that are usually thought of as mundane and uninteresting? I want this to be more interesting.

Each person can submit up to 3 images for each assignment via email to beau@beaustilescreative.com . Please include any pertinent information regarding the image, the equipment you use, your name and contact info. And don't worry, I won't publish your contact information on here. It's so I can contact you when you "win". I will post all images within this blog, number them, and have a vote. Submissions will be accepted through midnight the 24th of January, followed by 7 days of voting, with the winner being announced the 1st of February.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.