Thursday, January 7, 2010

Like the Jeffersons...




Just like the Jeffersons, Beau Stiles Creative is movin' on up. Today, I added an online gallery with images from the old website, making new categories to assist in finding sample or stock images easier, as well as adding tags to nearly every image. It is a process, and I will be working towards a more user-friendly and interactive product as BSC moves forward.

What's on the horizon for BSC? Well, for starters, I have nearly 1000 new images to go through and select from to add to the site, some of which are stock photos, or simply samples of work, while still others can be ordered as prints if you like them (sans BSC logo of course). I also have three steel fabrication projects in the works. I am currently sourcing materials for two of them, but hope to begin the first project within the next week or so!

Feel free to peruse the images that are in the gallery for now, and be sure to check back frequently. I will be adding images on a regular basis, and will get into a rhythm of writing (blogging) once the basics are in place. Also, your feedback is always welcome, so feel free to leave a comment or send an email. Thank you for your patience, and especially for visiting. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.