Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aloha!





As I sit here missing the warm sun, cool sand and gentle waves of the Pacific island of Oahu, I can't help but to want to share the experience with you (and go back as well). That leads me to the latest incarnation of beaustilescreative.com! I will continue to share various images of people, places & things, all of which have made an impression on me in one way or another, and will include some background on these same images. My intent is for you to be intrigued, learn something new, and maybe be inspired yourself. I am continuing to fabricate as well, and have a few projects already in mind. As these come to fruition, I will surely let you in on the process, as well as the end result!

As for the image above, it was taken from my table at the Hula Grill on Waikiki Beach, where my family & I enjoyed our Christmas dinner. The sun had just dipped below the horizon, and a light sea breeze kept the temperature most comfortable, adding to the perfection of the MahiMahi and Mai Tais!

Thanks for being a part of this endeavor, and I look forward to the future of Beau Stiles Creative!

4 comments:

  1. I responded to your comment on my blog (Pedal Pushers). But just in case you do not go back to the site, your article brought back memories of walking along Waikiki Beach watching the sun set.

    It appears from the archive that this may be your first blog. I hope you have as much fun with your site as I do with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Yeah, first blog. Had websites in the past, but decided this might be more interactive, and a bit more challenging and fun! Now if I can just get the content up to speed I will be doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT! I love the new direction! But do not, I repeat do not post my surfing pictures. (downside to being married to a photographer!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.