Saturday, January 16, 2010



Tonight is the BIG night for my dear friend Tod Alan with his latest amazing endeavor... Scandalous @ China Blue in Downtown Boise. Doors open at 7pm and the show begins just after 9pm. With 45 or so models, this should be quite the extravaganza! Tod is well known for his off the wall, creative and awe inspiring fashions, and tonight will likely be no exception. Being billed as "Dr. Seuss meets Victoria's Secret meets Cirque de Soleil", it will no doubt shock and amaze everyone in attendance. This will be an event for the ages! I for one cannot wait to see what this creative soul has achieved! I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Is this Beau Stiles that used to be the DM for Musicland in Kentucky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, I am the Beau Stiles who used to work for Musicland... shoot me an email!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.