Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Holidays!



Another year has passed by, full of surprises, adventures, ups and downs. The good news however, is we survived, and have many fantastic memories to reflect upon, as well as some lessons learned. I know I am also grateful for the many opportunities life has afforded me, and for the vast support from those in my life. I am also very proud to say I earned my BS in Sociology from Boise State University, graduating December 20.

Looking ahead to the new year, I cannot wait to begin new adventures, see more of the world, and enjoy the time with family and friends that is so precious. One of my first adventures will be teaching digital photography at the Sitar Arts Center in Washington, D.C. What other adventures I embark upon will remain to be seen, but I am also putting a renewed focus on my photography as well as my art. Look for some new projects and pieces throughout the year.

To all of you, I wish you all the best. Happy New Year and here's to making 2014 the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.