Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sad, Sad Day...

As I return from an AMAZING week in Washington DC with my lovely wife, I go straight to my email to see what fantastic photo entries I have to resize and post for the latest BSC Photo Assignment. You know, something "yellow" as decided by the winner of the last assignment. The logon screen slowly gives way to my inbox, and I notice something strange... there are NO new messages (at least not ones with images to be posted). I think to myself "what the hell?" and then I realize... it's worse than I thought... no one submitted any images of "yellow". What am I to do? Should I just post the image I have?

Instead, I have decided to not post my image of yellow, and to put the BSC Photo Assignments on the back-burner for a while. The participation, or lack thereof, is disheartening to say the least, and I feel the space here might be better devoted to other interests, such as my personal exploits, photo ideas, or new images that I decide I just have to share.

My fabrication project has been put on hold as I am still sourcing some specific materials. As that changes, I will post updates. My project with my hair design friend... still a go, we just have to get some time together and make it flow. We are going to cause you to check your eyes! Stunning on multiple levels is what we're shooting for.

So, that's the skinny on BSC for now. Regularly scheduled updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.