Monday, March 15, 2010

Prints...



Recently I have had some people inquiring as to whether my images are for sale. The short answer is yes they are. All images with a BSC logo on this website are for sale, the cost depending upon what size you would like the print to be. Bear in mind, if you order a print, there will NOT be a BSC logo on your image (unless requested). For a quote, please email me at beau@beaustilescreative.com and I will get back to you within 24 hours. My prices are very reasonable, and I can also arrange for framing and matting as requested. I am also available for custom work, and am happy to travel to your desired location in order to capture a place or moment just as you want it captured. Thanks, and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.