Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Inspirations...


Inspiration comes in many forms, and in this case, for me, it comes in the form of a new printer. That new printer is a Canon Pixma Pro 100 large format printer. Above is the new addition to my studio space, which allows me to create my own archival borderless prints up to 13" x 19". 

The ability to print my own large-scale photographs, with ultimate control over papers, finishes, color-matching and the like is empowering to say the least. Additionally, it is more cost-effective and a MUCH faster turnaround than ordering from a traditional lab.



Seeing my own images that I have created start to finish in my creative space is also something I have never done in the past, and I find it is driving me to create more great images to showcase. The way I designed the presentation lends itself to experimentation as well, where I can display various papers/finishes side-by-side. 

All in all, I am pleased with not only my new Pixma Pro 100, but also how it is allowing me to transform my creative space in an inspirational way. I am also excited at the prospect of being able to fulfill my own orders in nearly any size in a professional manner with archival quality materials.

Well, on to the next project! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.