Monday, February 15, 2010

The Latest from BSC



I am afraid I haven't been out shooting much myself lately. Between school,  weather and other obligations, I just haven't taken the time. Next week however, that will all change as I will be in Washington, DC for several days, and should be able to capture some great images of various landmarks, people, and hopefully the obscure. My greater hope is it will kick-start me and be part of my motivation to further develop my portfolio.

I am also in the planning stages of a killer new project with a hair design friend of mine to create something that will knock you out! I can't say much more than that right now, but over the next couple months more details will be announced, culminating in a release/launch you won't want to miss! (needless to say, I am stepping out of my box on this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.