Monday, February 8, 2010

Are You Ready?


Ready to vote that is. I received some great pics of beverages this week, and will post them tomorrow for all to see... and vote on. Remember, the photographer of the image receiving the most votes on this assignment will have the opportunity to select the next assignment. Pretty cool, eh? I thought so.

I also want to encourage anyone and everyone to participate in these assignments. I don't do this only for certain people with certain equipment, but for everyone to get out there and look at something in a different light, and then share that with others. It is a great way to blow off steam, get competitive, or just free your mind. And let's face it, we could all use some mind-freeing activities these days.

With that, I bid you adieu, and look forward to sharing this voyage of imagery with each and every one of you! Oh yeah, and be sure to check back and vote for your favorite beverage image (only vote once please).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.