Saturday, July 13, 2013

Get Back on That Horse...

"Highline Sunset" © 2013

That is what I have decided it is high-time to do... figuratively speaking of course. I am guilty of lacking creative inspiration as well as not taking the time to try and nurture the creative process. My recent trip to New York City helped with this problem.

While in NYC, I had the opportunity to explore many areas of interest, as well as areas I have studied extensively while pursuing my degree in Sociology. This is when I realized my re-discovered inspiration... It is the world around me I needed to be drawing inspiration from. It really is that simple. You see, people and their environments are inspiring to me, and what better places to re-connect with that than in Greenwich Village, the Lower East Side, Chinatown, Five Points, Brooklyn, and more?

It is time I get back to chronicling the people, places and things that interest me, and I see this as being a forum for me to do that. I won't always write a lengthy blog, but I plan to share my experiences with those that care to take note. The imagery will be the focus, perhaps with an accompanying story, or maybe I will leave the story up to you, the reader. Whatever the case, I hope to, at the very least, share a bit of myself, and maybe even inspire you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.