Monday, February 27, 2012

Adding Content



Well, it has been a slower road than I had anticipated, but I am finally getting images from past events posted to the website. I am also planning to add some new content very soon, and not just MMA, so stay tuned!

I'll be traveling to Washington DC next month and attending the 100th Anniversary of the National Cherry Blossom Festival which promises to provide some great photographic fodder! In 1912 the Mayor of Tokyo sent 2000 cherry blossom trees to Washington, D.C. It was discovered they were infested with some type of insect, and had to be destroyed. The Mayor, likely to save face, then sent 3,020 new trees to line the Potomac and this year commemorates the 100th anniversary of this gift. Washington, D.C. is known for the trees which have become a deeply rooted part of the D.C. identity.

As always, more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.