Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fight Night and Website

Tonight is XFS 58 at Century Link Arena in Boise, ID. I am looking forward to a great night of MMA action, and seeing many familiar faces. If you are able, you should definitely come down for the show. I believe tickets start at $15, and are available at the box office. Gates open at 6pm. I hope to see you there!

As for the website, it is coming along. I have the past 2 MMA events I covered up, with XFS 58 being available sometime Sunday, and ordering is now active. There will be many "tweeks", as well various other kinds of images added in the coming weeks. The process can be tedious, and finding the time has been a challenge. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding as I re-structure.

All that being said, have a great and safe fight-night. Best of luck to all of tonights competitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.