Friday, October 7, 2011

Who's Ready for Some MMA?

I know I sure am, and lucky for me (and you if you like my images) there are two events coming up in the next few weeks.

The first event is being put on by Combat Development League. "Fightmare on Main Street" will be held at Radio Rondevoo in Twin Falls on Friday, October 28. I've been told doors open at 5pm, with the first fight starting promptly at 7pm. The card looks pretty solid with NINE amateur and THREE Pro fights scheduled... I hope they all come through!

The next event is UCF 18 "Prepare for Battle". I haven't seen the fight card just yet, but with Lee Anderson behind this event, I am sure it will be high-impact and quality. Event takes place at the Wood River High School in Hailey, ID on Saturday November 12, with doors opening at 6pm.

Without knowing what's going on with MMA events in Boise right now, I'm sure glad there are other events around the state. I just hope MMA comes back to Boise soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.