Monday, June 13, 2011

UCF 17 Results





Better late than never, right? Well, given that I was out of the country, and Ben covered the fights, I feel I am a bit behind. But, as always, you CAN count on Beau Stiles Creative to provide the best MMA photography as can be evidenced at BeauStilesCreative.com. So let's get right to it... here are the results (and I apologize if any of the names are spelled incorrectly. I got the list from someone who was there...)

Lucas Perez wins over Hugo Sanchez
Shay Baron wins over Irving Ortega
Alex Mendoza wins over Joe Garcia
Anthony Stevens wins over Mitch Thompson
Samantha Mesqueda wins over Sarah Marang
Tyrell Butikoffer wins over Ryan Wagner
Ryker Ranstrom wins over Eric Holland
Feddy Arteaga wins over Wyatt Hensley

There you go... 8 action-packed, injury-laden bouts leaving everyone satisfied with another great night of fights from Lee Anderson and his UCF series! Check out the photos HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.