Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ah, the Design Process


Well, I'm not normally one to tease, but I have to say... the new BSC website design is AWESOME! It is in progress right now, but I wanted to provide a sneak peak... I am very excited, and can't wait to go live with it. Beyond that, I will let you decide for yourself.

The site will still be filled with all the same action as before, but with more information about Beau Stiles Creative, LLC in regard to who BSC is, what BSC is about and products and services offered.

Stay tuned, and as always, feel free to offer feedback. Beau Stiles Creative is here to provide you the BEST in photography products and services, specializing in Mixed Martial Arts and capturing THE moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.