Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WCFC was a HIT!

Although I couldn't be there to cover it myself, I had my guy Benjamin O'brien in place to cover all the action, and there was no shortage! Knock-outs, submissions, decisions oh my! According to Ben, it was a fantastic production, quality fights, and overall the best event he had seen at the Knit to date.

Stay tuned, as WCFC is bringing 2 more events to Boise later this year, and I have no doubt they will be every bit as good, if not better than this one. Now go to www.beaustilescreative.com and check out some of the images captured throughout the night.

*Special thanks to Ben for covering the event on behalf of Beau Stiles Creative on short notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.