Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UCF Revolution on January 8, 2011


I never thought in a million years I would find myself back at my old high school, but there I was... 20 years after I graduated, at Skyline High School in Idaho Falls. Was I there for a reunion? No way, I was there for something far better and WAY more exciting... UCF Revolution, a mixed-martial arts event put on by "Superstar" Lee Anderson.

The card featured 10 fights, 8 amateur and 2 pro, and the match-ups were great! From 3 round slug-fests, to record-breaking six-second knockouts, to a "power-bomb" that would make Sabu cringe, this event had it all. The crowd was larger than I expected (estimates had it at around 1000 in attendance), and they were certainly into the fights.

The venue was better than I thought it would be, although the lighting made it very difficult to photograph, and the cage is one of the nicer ones around. Thanks to all the fighters, coaches, the promoter and the fans for making UCF Revolution a success!

*Special thanks to Team Hardcore and Lee Anderson for providing access to the event

Now, on to the pictures! Click on the BSC Online Gallery link to the left of the page and enjoy this and many other events! And remember, the images I post in the gallery are low-res. I offer high-res, non-watermarked versions as well. Feel free to contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.