Saturday, July 24, 2010

Head 'em up, move 'em out...


It's late Friday night, and I am eagerly awaiting the morning. Why you ask? Because I am heading to Kennewick, WA tomorrow morning. What's so special about Kennewick, WA you wonder? Tomorrow night, at the Toyota Center, is "Rumble at the Races" of course!

United Fighting Organization has assembled quite an event which will include UFC veteran Jeremy Horn, "Ultimate Fighter 7" contender Mike Dolce, "Big" John McCarthy, Jens Pulver with commentary from somewhere, and many, many more!

So, as I hit the road tomorrow, it is with great anticipation of exceptional battles of courage, strength, determination, and all-out "ass-whupin'" that I go forth to the Tri Cities. And have no fear, I will return with plenty of images of the wars waged at "Rumble at the Races" to wet your appetite until the next round...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.