Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing Catch-Up



Let's see... I left of heading for the MUSE concert... AMAZING! The band, the stage show, the lights, the lasers, the sound... all AMAZING! I don't care if you like them or not. If you get the chance to see MUSE live, DO IT!

As for since then, after being sick, I shot my first MMA event at Qwest Arena on 4/9. The fights were exciting, the action pretty much non-stop, and all from cage-side! Thanks to Tobe of Knockout Promotions for the space to shoot, and thanks to FullContactIdaho.com for sending me to cover the event. I will have images posted by tomorrow night. I apologize for the delay, but with more images than I anticipated to sort through, my work flow was thrown off a bit. But don't worry, the images will be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate you taking the time.